Monday, April 30, 2012

doing so much, writing so little

I MUST start writing about these things.

I don't know why. But I know that I have gotten so much of my help from other bloggers - the people that are living this first-hand and can tell me just what it's like to go through it, what works, what doesn't - rather than the "official" DIY sites.

So I feel compelled to share my findings with you. Whomever. Or no one. But at least they'd be here if someone needed them. :)

Problem: I'm having such a good time, that I don't entirely feel like settling down and writing. If I'm going to sit at the computer, I'd much rather search for farmhouse kitchen ideas. Or research my local zone's planting season. Or look for pictures of easy chicken coops to build. Not sit and try to organize my thoughts. But something is tripping me up in just continuing on willy nilly without sharing my experiences, in hopes they help someone else.

So I'm going to try to keep start sharing with you what I've been learning. I'm taking pictures of everything I try...but here they sit on their little uploaded webite, not doing anyone a bit of good.

I'll try to be more consistent very soon....ish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

stuff you want to say (show some comment love!)